This is a part-time position and will require 30 to 35 hours per week. This position is responsible to clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, and utensils.
- Ensure clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware, glassware and equipment.
- Responsible for setting up and closing down dish machine according to company standards.
Preventive maintenance of dish machine.
- Ensure proper storage of pots/pans and equipment according to sanitation and company standards.
- Cleans walls, floors in dish area, kitchen line and front of house.
- Perform shift change and/or opening, closing duties.
- Arrive to work on time, attend daily and monthly shift meetings on time.
- Adheres to and maintains all kitchen SOP’s
- Ensures the highest safety, health and sanitation standards in accordance with OSHA, County of Riverside Health Department and Leoness Cellars standards.
- Maintain storage of proper chemicals and supplies required for the dish machine.
- Perform other projects and reports as needed
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness — The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Trunk Strength — The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without ‘giving out’ or fatiguing.
- Multilimb Coordination — The ability to coordinate two or more limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while sitting, standing, or lying down. It does not involve performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
- 1 year quality/ high volume kitchen experience.
- Flexible hours, weekends and holidays are required.
- Able to stand long hours and must be able to function under pressure.
- High school diploma or equivalent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com