The Tour and Private Tasting Host position is a part-time job offering, and will primarily focus on an intimate group of customers in order to provide a unique wine experience. This individual should be comfortable socializing with groups of people and will be required to walk and stand for long periods of time as they lead groups through their tour and/or tasting. In addition, the qualified person will have customer service experience and weekend availability. Please do not reply if you are not available for Saturdays and Sundays. Simply upload your resume with head-shot, photo, or video.
- An outgoing, personable and enthusiastic personality to facilitate customer interaction
- 21 years of age or older, under 21 need not apply
- Weekend Availability
- Comfortable speaking to groups of people
- Able to keep up with a fast paced/ever-changing environment
- Able to lift 20+lbs.
- At ease with long periods of walking and standing
- Good time management
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively, clearly and concisely.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes expertise in putting customer needs first, with an eye towards wine sales and wine club membership.
- 1 year Customer Service or Sales related job
- Flexible hours, weekends are required
- Wine knowledge is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent