Bartender openings now available at Temecula’s premier winery, Leoness Cellars. The Events Bartender is primarily responsible for providing support for Weddings and events. This position sets-up and takes down bars for the Events Department. Duties include stocking and pouring of wine, beer, and beverages, and after event clean-up. As a member of the Events staff, the bartender is also expected to respect and support his/her co-workers and management, staying positive and flexible especially during busy periods.
A Leoness Cellars Bartender values qualities such as friendliness and service, and realizes that these play a vital role in upholding the Leoness Cellars standard of customer service.
- Stocking wine, beer and beverages
- Collecting dirty glasses for washing and restocking glasses throughout the event
- Cashiering, opening and pouring wine, beer and beverages
- Cleaning bar area, and emptying trash
- Collecting dirty glasses
- Sweeping floors and patios
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Drive golf cart
- Must be able to lift 35 to 70 lbs occasionally
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness — The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Trunk Strength — The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without ‘giving out’ or fatiguing.
- Driver’s License needed.
- Flexible hours, weekends and holidays are required.
- Able to stand long hours and must be able to function under pressure.
- Cleaning and organizing skills a must.
- Customer service and cashiering experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent a plus