Immediate openings in local wine country for bussers. The position is responsible for facilitating food service, cleaning tables, removing dirty dishes, replacing soiled table linens, setting tables, replenishing the supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes; supplying the service bar with food; and serving items such as water, condiments, and coffee to patrons. This is a very busy area and one must be able to work with positive energy. One year of restaurant experience; and weekend, evening and holiday availability a must.
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths or replace dirty tablecloths.
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, or other supplies.
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove empty bottles and trash.
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in restaurant to facilitate customer service.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
- Serve ice water, coffee, rolls, or butter to patrons.
- Fill beverage or ice dispensers.
- Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill condiment containers.
- Locate items requested by customers.
- Ensure clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware, glassware and equipment.
- Cleans walls, floors in bussing area and front of house.
- Perform shift change and/or opening, closing duties.
- Arrive to work on time, attend daily and monthly shift meetings on time.
- Adheres to and maintains all restaurant SOP’s
- Ensures the highest safety, health and sanitation standards in accordance with OSHA, County of Riverside Health Department and Leoness Cellars standards.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- Flexible hours, weekends and holidays are required.
- Able to stand long hours and must be able to function under pressure.
- 1 year quality/ high volume restaurant experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.